Does your kitchen look tired and dated, but just too good to rip out and start again - well we have the answer. Take a look at our beautiful range of contemporary doors and hard wearing worktops - if you just change these, you really can save 50-60% of the cost of a new kitchen. And by the time we've finished - it's like a brand new kitchen anyway!
We’ve spent the last 21 years refurbishing kitchens of every kind and have completed over a 1000 - each entirely different and each requiring an individual, personalised approach. Certainly we are very competitive on price, however I believe where we excel, is in adding a little extra something to make the kitchen special.
For example, it often surprises me that my competitors give such little thought to customer's storage requirements. The simple addition of a pull out storage unit here, or some internal drawers there, really can make the difference between a kitchen that works well and one that doesn't - and the truth is, these little tweaks don't have to cost you anything extra!
Please take a look at some of the kind comments left by our customers on Checkatrade and you will hopefully get a feel for how we can be of benefit. I believe there are many reasons why we've been chosen to help so many customers over the years, but perhaps some of the more obvious ones would include…
- We genuinely can save you thousands compared to the cost of a new kitchen.
- Refurbishment means considerably less upheaval, hassle and mess.
- You get the traditional service you would expect from a family firm.
- Doors and worktops are “Made-to-Measure” - for a perfect fit.
- We offer expert, honest advice on how best to proceed.
- Choose from a huge range of designs and finishes.
- We only use skilled trade’s people.
- Often fitted in a single day!
So if you want a kitchen that’s tailor-made for you and your family
- and you want to save time, disruption and thousands of pounds into
the bargain - then your best option by far is Kitchen Options.